- EHS Risk Management
- Responsible for understanding EHS risks relevant to Leaf function. Ensure that appropriate control measures are known and implemented in order to maintain a healthy and safe workplace and eliminate any environmental risk.
- EHS Standards and Programs
- Responsible for coordinating & implementation of global EHS strategy, standards, objectives, programs and develop local EHS programs in Leaf function.;
- – creating safe work place & safety culture
- – increasing safety competency of the employees
- – meeting with EHS related KPIs.
- Responsible for knowing legal EHS requirements applicable to Leaf area and ensure that the organisation is compliant with these requirements.
- Training, Competencies & Safety Culture
- Responsible for providing EHS leadership, promote a positive safety culture, actively demonstrate commitment to EHS and take actions to continuously improve health and safety performance. Ensures that safety methods are developed and all employees receive appropriate EHS trainings.
- EHS Management Systems
- Responsible for full implementation of ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 management systems . Ensure management systems effectiveness in line with relevant standards.
- Responsible for participating in Global EHS team to develop strategies, targets and programs applicable in JTI factory entities.
- Manages various Tasks and projects as they arise and up on request
Required qualifications, competences and experience
- B.Sc /BA Degree – Engineering /Occupational Safety & Health / Management.
- Computer and applicable skills.
- Fluent in English, Amharic and other local languages.
- Practical environmental and safety related experience in manufacturing enterprises & Knowledge of PC & Programs.
- 8 years of work experience in a similar job, 3 of which should be at Managerial Position.
Relevant Experience is the experience that is accumulated after graduation.
How to Apply
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their application letter, Curriculum vitae and copy of supporting documents only through email address [email protected]
Application email subject shall state the position title and the attached files or documents shall be only in a zipped folder format.
Failure to comply with the guideline may lead to immediate rejection.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information about our company you can visit our website www.ethiotobacco.com Address