Directs, manages and optimizes the overall operations of the factory. Leads the development and deployment of manufacturing practices focused on quality and continuous improvement Plan, control and coordinate all production operations at least cost, consistent with export quality and safety demand . Ensure the Factory hygiene standards are maintained. Oversee the workers and the equipment operating on the factory to make sure both the equipment and workers are operating at maximum efficiency likewise optimal property management.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The factory Supervisor has to manage the smooth operation of the factory
- Based on the authority given to him/her he/she is responsible for filling out performance evaluations for employees under them and also authorized to take disciplinary measures on employees.
- Lead and control technical operators and Mechanical/electrical maintenance technicians, daily workers and all
- Commit to Occupational Health and Safety standards. Frequently state and articulate that Safety is our No.1 priority. Adhere strictly to the site safety rules and systems and equipment operational procedures.
- Replace or change parts as per advice by his immediate supervisor
- Inspect regularly all production machineries to ensure long life, safe and efficient operation.
- Follow up the stalk level of spare parts, tools, accessories and report to his immediate supervisor
- The factory Supervisor has to notify all the issues to his immediate supervisor and cross functional department’s like Export ,HR and to all
- The factory supervisor has to record the maintenance report, production, ESH report on daily and activity report( log book)
- The factory supervisor has to report on daily base all the spare parts issued (all defectives parts have to be given back to store)
- Applying quality management and local management systems in combination with the standard work procedures;
- Evaluates systems or facilities to determine maintenance or repairs that need to be performed on the shift.
- Works with maintenance planner to plan work priorities, obtain necessary supplies, and assess skills needed to complete tasks.
- Assesses building systems to plan work orders.
- Collaborates with team members to discuss upcoming work orders; delegates maintenance plans based on the technical team skills and experience.
- Perform other related duties as may required
- Roles, skills & attributes required
- Honest, vigilant and dedicated
- Physically and mentally fit
- Prepared to work long hours
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team spirit
DEPARTMENT: Dukem Factory
REPORTS TO: Factory Manager /CEO/
Required Education and Experience: -
- TVET Level III –IV (Diploma) in General Mechanic or Manufacturing or related min and 8 years related experience out of which min 2 years preferred ass as factory , supervisor, Maintenance supervisor Production supervisor in Food & beverage experience is advantages.
- Effective communication Skills
- Interpersonal skills, presentation skills and team player.
- Quality management, ESH and others
How to Apply
Interested applicants can send their current CV & cover letter using our email [email protected] and/or in person at our office Until August 10, 2022.
Note: Use & quote; Job tittle & quote; as the subject line of your email!
Telephone: 011 6 45 98 17/18
P.O.Box: 8191 Addis Ababa