- Company: Right to Play
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Addis Ababa Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ethiopia
The Ethiopia Country Office is currently looking for a qualified, experienced and self-driven candidate to join a team of professionals in Ethiopia as Finance Manager.
The Finance Manager reports directly to the Country Director (CD) and has functional reporting lines to the Senior Manager, Field Finance (SMFF). The incumbent is responsible for the proper implementation of financial procedures in all Right To Play programs in the country of operation. The incumbent is responsible for overseeing and maintaining effective and efficient accounting and financial records, ensuring timely and accurate financial reports, practicing sound financial and cash flow management practices and ensuring internal controls compliance for the offices in the country of operations such as cash management, payroll, financial disbursements and ledgers.
You can get full detail of the advert from the link below
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (Must have)
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, accounting or related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years of progressively-responsible related experience in all aspects of accounting for non-profit
- Five years or more experience in handling the local/international grants and grant financial reports
- CPA, ACCA or CMA or other related designations is an asset
(C) COMPETENCIES / PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Ability to plan and implement work plan with minimum supervision
- Good networking and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with large data with attention to details
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and reporting skills
- Strong analytical abilities and ability to prepare concise and informative financial reports.
- Ability to work as part of a culturally diverse team
- Leadership and management skills
- Results oriented and committed to accountability
(D) TECHNICAL SKILLS
Advanced knowledge in the use of financial software applications. MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power Point required.
- Fluency written and spoken English and the local language(s).
VI. DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS (An Asset)
- Knowledge of Good understanding and usage of an accounting software’s
- Superior bookkeeping skills
- Experience in budgetary management, forecasting and financial control