|Company||:||On Point Management Solutions|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||MC MANUFACTURING PLC|
|Job Title||:||Finance Manager| Manufacturing|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Thursday, January 28, 2021|
|Application Deadline||:||Monday, February 1, 2021|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
On behalf of our clients, MC Manufacturing PLC, we are looking for a candidate for a Finance Manager.
MC manufacturing (Previously Called Licon Manufacturing, a Joint Venture Company) is a well-established company. The company produces a wide range of International standard Pre-Mix Plasters and Construction Chemicals in Ethiopia
It is the finance manager’s duty to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets. These duties include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns, preparing payroll, updated sales report
The manager will provide us with accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations.
Duties and responsibilities of accountant are the following but not limited to:
• Oversee and supervise the activities of accountants
• Follow up with all accounting transactions
• Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
• Make sure all records are up to date
• Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
• Ensure timely bank payments
• Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
• Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
• Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
• Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
• Comply with financial policies and regulations.
• Overseeing the flow of cash and financial instruments
• Preparing reports as required by law, regulations or company policies
• Ensuring compliance with applicable laws and procedures
• Reviewing financial reports, monitoring accounts, and preparing activity reports and financial forecasts
• Investigate ways to improve profitability, and analyse markets for business opportunities
• Regularly communicate with Head Office at Germany
• Other duties as may arise from time to time and as may be assigned to the employee.
Reports to: The General Manager.
Salary & Benefit
20,000 -25,000 ETB monthly Gross Salary + Benefits
How to apply:
If you're interested in this role, email your PDF/Word CV and a brief cover letter to [email protected] until February 1st, 2021
• Please write the Job Title (Finance Manager |MC)) in your email subject line.
• No calls or walk-ins.
• Only qualified candidates will be contacted
• Applications without a cover letter will not be considered
• MA or BA in Accounting from a recognized university.
• Minimum of Five years’ experience in a managerial level in a manufacturing industry is mandatory
• Speaking and writing Amharic and English fluently is mandatory.
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||ETB 20000.00|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||ETB 25000.00|