Future Hopes Integrated Development organization/FHIDO/ is an indigenous, non-governmental, non-profit, secular, legally registered Ethiopian resident charity working to building self-reliant and self-sufficient generation in Ethiopia through comprehensive and sustainable development approach. FHIDO implementing different development programs to change the wellbeing of deprived, excluded and vulnerable children and youths found in its operational areas and ensured the sustainable resilience to take part in the social, economic and political activities of their communities
Currently FHIDO is operational over the ten districts of Arada sub-city in four core programmatic areas namely, Early Childhood Development (ECD), Basic Education, Youth Development and OVC care and support project.
The Fundraising & Resource Mobilization Expert is responsible for any kind of resource mobilization and fundraising initiatives of the organization. He/ she will be responsible to develop fundraising and resource mobilization strategy, concept notes, project proposals and organize fundraising events. The post holder will work with the program team and take over responsibility for maintaining strong relationships with and raising significant funds from different local and international donors.
Number of position: one
Term of employment: The terms of employment for the position is one-year contract with possible extension based on proven performance and availability of fund.
- BA/MA Degree in Sociology, Social work, Psychology, Economics and Development Studies.
- Minimum 4 years for MA/ 6 years for BA, NGO experience in Fundraising and local resource mobilization.
- Strong leadership skills;
- Track record of bringing innovative creative thinking and fresh ideas to an organization and/ or its services;
- Knowledge of the fundraising environment and of a range techniques and disciplines which will support the cost effective generation of income for FHIDO;
- Exceptionally convincing and persuasive written and oral skills with the ability to present and convey complex ideas and issues clearly and coherently;
- Highly self-motivated and able to work autonomously, take initiative and make decisions;
- Adept at managing tasks, planning events, and balancing priorities;
How to Apply
Interested applicants should submit non-returnable application together with CV and copies of testimonials to Future Hopes Integrated Development organization within 7 working days of this announcement.
Future Hopes Integrated Development organization/FHIDO/
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Tel 011-1-11 77 45/011-1-55 91 99
Through email: [email protected]
In person at our Head Quarter, during working hours located at Yohans Church adjacent to the Addis Hospital and Abet Hospital.
NB : Only short listed applicants will be communicated.
“Women and individuals with experience of voluntarism are highly encouraged to apply”