· Ensure stock movement accuracy. Capturing all stock movements in the company system.
· Send daily WH execution reports.
· Daily Stock Count and reconciliation.
· Manage market returns as per defined procedure,
· Ensure all manual documents are raised on time in full
· Manage all casuals and Forklift drivers
· Ensuring inventory management techniques are applied in the warehouse daily.
· At all times comply with Occupational Health and Safety requirements.
· Maintain good working relationships with his/her Manager and your peers.
· Comply with all aspects of the Standard Operating Procedures.
· Proper documentation and record keeping
· Ensure proper stacking as per the defined stacking height for the company.
· Carry out other activities assigned by the line manager
· Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in Economics or Business administration or any other Business-related fields
· Computer skills: (Windows, Word and Excel)
· Fresh graduate ( 2019 onwards)
How to Apply
Interested applicants who fulfill the above requirement should send/submit their respective CV and cover letter within Five consecutive working days from the date of announcement stating the role that they are applying for via Email Address: [email protected] or Submit in person: UB HQ office Bole tele Medhanealem behind Sabon Hotel and Modjo Plant.
United Beverages S.C is an equal opportunity employer where people develop their competency and behavior.