Goods & Services Payable Accountant
- Responsible to check, process and post MIRO for G&S payments timely and accurately. verify, reconcile actual invoices with contract, provision & purchase order. reverse provisions if any and allocate the provision accounts accordingly.
- Manage, follow up & report overdue advance paid to vendors based on the agreed delivery date and contract signed.
- Responsible to prepare staff related payments such as staff advances, loans, medical expenses and mileage claims. Medical and mileage claims shall be done through bank transfer on weekly basis.
- Responsible to prepare follow–up file monthly and yearly accruals, provisions, amortization of pre payments and etc.
- Manage the reduction of number of open items of vendor accounts by timely allocating against payments and follow up.
- Responsible to maintain a realistic & reconciled utilities payment record with Admin & Facilities division of HR Department to facilitate the monthly accrual of the same.
- Responsible to prepare analysis on G&S open purchase orders and review the same with the supervisor and purchasing division for subsequent closure action.
- Close follow up and analysis of accrued charges & provision account.
- Responsible for the monthly declaration of VAT to Federal Revenue and Customs Authority before due date.
- Follow up and control monthly transfer of Employee Provident Fund to Bank and payment of employee income Tax & Graduate Tax to concerned authority.
- Manage analyse of vendor retention account and discuss with Engineering division to reduce the number of old open items.
Responsible for analysis of Balance Sheet accounts assigned to the position.
- BA in Accounting
- Minimum of two years of work experience in Accounting
- Team player and capacity in a cross functional environment.
- Good analytical, presentation, and report writing skills.
- Good communication, interpersonal, influencing, and negotiation skills.
- High level of commitment and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of computer applications including MS Office
How to Apply
Interested applicants can submit their application and relevant educational credentials on line on firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com , Ethio jobs or to our postal address within 5 consecutive working days following this announcement date:
Total Ethiopia SC.
Young Graduate Program
POBOX 1462 or 1365