- Company: Addis Ababa Silk Road Hospital
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Addis Ababa Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Ethiopia
1. Knows national and local labor laws and regulations, and provides the latest national and local personnel policies/regulations for the company.
2. Submits all kinds of personnel management reports on time to team leaders.
3. Responds the contract management (full-time, part-time, and temporary) such as withdrawing procedures and management of employment contracts (prepare, evaluate, renew, and termination).
4. Improves the staff working management of employee’s attendance, working overtime, pension, and relative insurance.
5. Strengths the administrative management of working meals and staff uniforms.
6. Reports the expense statement of salary and welfare to the Finance Department.
7. Cooperates with the external audit department to check and clear the personnel-related accounts and working procedures periodically.
8. Assists and improves the strength and efficiency of recruitment, training, and team building of employees for all departments.
9. Provides employees’ job evaluation and career development Plan.
2. Good organizational skills.
3. Comprehensive and logical thinking skills.
4. Bachelors degree of Human Resources;
5. More than 3 years experiences of management in healthcare personnel.
6. Fluent in English and Amharic (Reading, Writing, and Speaking).
How to Apply
Applying the jobs via our official website: