|Company||:||General Job Post Account-16|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||Abt Associates Inc|
|Job Title||:||Health Insurance Specialist|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Friday, September 25, 2020|
|Application Deadline||:||Wednesday, October 7, 2020|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
Abt Associates Inc
Position: Health Insurance Specialist
• Under the supervision and direction of the SNNP and Gambella Regional Team Leader, the Health Insurance Specialist is primarily responsible for technically supporting and coordinating implementation of health insurance (both community-based health insurance and social health insurance) programs as stipulated in project intermediate result (IR) 2. S/he is also significantly involved in work conducted under other project IRs, such as designing and supporting implementation of provider payment mechanisms (PPMs) and contributing to health insurance related operational research. The position is based in the project’s regional office in Hawassa, with local travel as required.
– Location: Hawassa Office
– Applicants must be local or willing to relocate to the assigned region/city, if selected.
How to Apply:
• To apply, submit your CV and an application letter/email message that provides details of your relevant qualifications to:
• Oct. 7, 2020 is the last application and CV submission date.
• Master’s Degree in Health Economics, Health Finance, Economics, Finance, Management, Health Policy, Public Health, or other relevant field. At least 6 years of relevant professional experience in health insurance, health finance, health economics, health financing policy, general insurance, banking, health management, or other relevant experience.
• In addition to the position-specific requirements, understanding of USAID administrative procedures and requirements is highly desirable. Strong writing skills both in English, Sidama, and Amharic and Fluency in English Amharic and local language – Sidamena is required.
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|