I. Job Summary
· The Health Management Information System (HMIS) is a national database of indicators that were developed by the FMOH and partners with the primary aim to support and strengthen action-oriented performance monitoring.
· Additionally, the indicators can be used at hospital level to monitor implementation indicators manual.
II. Duties and Responsibilities
· Uses standard HMIS procedures and recording and reporting forms
· Staff get proper orientation/training on HMIS procedures and formats
· HMIS stationary and supplies are readily available
· HMIS data is complete and valid before being used or reported
· To collect and report according to the HMIS time frame
· Data is reviewed by hospital management and used to identify problems with service delivery
· Action is taken to address any problems identified using HMIS
· To define HMIS 122 indicators in 8 main categories
· In collaboration with clinical staff, supervise recording of client/patient information on cards and registers according to standard.
· Perform monthly, weekly and quarterly data quality checks
· Ensure that HMIS reports are completed in a timely fashion
· Provide tables and charts as needed for performance monitoring team
· Ensure that display charts, worksheets, and performance monitoring team meeting minutes are maintained.Establish mechanism for ensuring a supply of HMIS reporting and recording formats
Minimum Specification Requirement
Diploma in HMIS with 3 years experience or
Degree in HMIS with 1 year experience
Language proficiency in Amharic and English both oral and written is mandatory
How to Apply
How to Apply
Due to Corona Virus Covid-19, we don’t accept applicants in person. Interested applicants shall send their CV and application letter only to [email protected] for more information contact us on +251 0912190980 during working hours from 8:00AM – 5:00PM within 5 working days or apply on Ethiojobs.