KEY Roles and Responsibilities:
· Conducting SAM/MAM management training for health workers.
T eam Supervision, Management and Capacity Building:
Supplies and Logistics:
Advocacy and Communication :
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
· MPH/Bachelor of Science degree in public health officer, Human nutrition, Nursing and other related fields.
· Minimum Two years working experience for MPH and four years’ experience for BSC holders out of which two year experience directly related to Emergency health & nutrition programs
· Experience of emergency nutrition work (preferably CMAM) and implementation of feeding programs, including monitoring and evaluation;
· Knowledge, training and experience in management of SAM with and without medical complication
· Knowledge of the national nutrition program and the latest health related technical guidelines and standards in emergency nutrition and health.
· Proven capacity of management, leadership and teamwork;
· Excellent communication skills and a willingness to be respectful, kind, sensitive and empathize with all beneficiaries and their careers;
· Willingness and capacity to be flexible and accommodating when faced with difficult and frustrating working conditions;
· Demonstrable ability at report writing skills;
· Prepared to live and work in an uncertain security environment;
· Ability and willingness to frequently travel and stay at the field;
· Commitment to and understanding of Save the Children’s aims, values and principles;
· Fluency in written and spoken English. Speaking local languages is a plus advantage.