|Company||:||Dugda Children’s and Family Charitable Organization|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||Dugda Children’s and Family Charitable Organization|
|Job Title||:||HIV Service Officer (10)|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Thursday, September 24, 2020|
|Application Deadline||:||Monday, October 5, 2020|
Organization: Dugda Children’s and Family Charitable Organization
Internal / External Vacancy Announcement
Dugda Children’s and Family Charitable Organization (Dugda CFCO) is a partner of ISHDO and would like to recruit interested and qualified applicants for the post of HIV Service Officer Position for the Family-focused HIV Prevention, Care and Treatment Services project implemented by Dugda CFCO.
Position: HIV Service Officer
Required Number: Ten(10)
Reports to: HIV SERVICE SPECIALIST
Duty Station: ( Asela town, Batu town, Wonji Town, Awash Town, Boset Town, Dodola town, Ginir town, Robe town, and Chiro town.
Term of Employment: One year with possible extension based on performance and Budget Availability
Salary: Birr 10,874.00 with an attractive benefit
Major Duties/Job Summary:-
• Plan, organize, implement, and Monitor FF HIV Care and Treatment project activates as per the standard.
• Provide day to day technical mentoring support to the CRPs to deliver quality and compressive services to the target beneficiaries of the project in implementation sites.
• Liaise with local government administration, community care coalition or Community Committees, SSWs, CRPs, HEWs health facilities, and other Community level actors for coordination effort.
• In collaboration with the project team, Organized and facility training and workshops, and submit related reports in a timely manner.
• Participate in network or coordination or taskforce meetings in the implementation sites
• Gather relevant, information, compile and update and report data related to the project
Interested applicants should submit in person with the non-returnable application together with CV and Copies of a credential document to Dugda CFCO Main office Meki behind Telecommunication or with email address [email protected] within 10 days of the first appearance of this announcement for more information cell phone 0910005668 /0923719781
Qualification and Experience:
• BSc (Diploma) in Nursing or Public Health
• A minimum of 2 years of work experience for BSc or 4 Years work experience for Diploma (Level IV) holders
• Preferably NGO experience (USAID/PEPFAR projects)
• Experience in working with Community HIV Care and Treatment (CHCT) is advantageous.
• The Applicant should be computer literate (MS Word, Excel and Access),
• Excellent interpersonal Communication skills and ability to effectively liaise with staff, government, and other stakeholders.
• Written & oral communication skills in A/Oromo, English, and Amharic are Mandatory.
• Female Applicants are highly encouraged.
|City||:||Assela, Batu, Wonji, Awash, Boset, Ginir, Robe, Ch|
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||ETB 10874.00|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||ETB 10874.00|