The children’s Heart Fund of Ethiopia (CHFE) established in 1989 GC is a non-governmental, nonprofit making humanitarian organization committed to help children with heart disease. Since the establishment the founders with key donors were able to establish a new hospital located in BLH, equipped with basic equipment’s and supplies. The center currently has 11 sub specialized doctors, 56 high level trained nurses and allied health professionals. CHFE would like to appoint vacant potion.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Designs, monitors and evaluates development projects that enable the center to achieve its vision
- Researches innovative ways of development and executing business in the institution.
- Organizes, trains and runs the administrative team of the center in a way that fosters timeliness, quality of service, client centeredness and competency to enable the health professionals spend their time in patient care and training
- Leads the administrative team to create grass root ownership and excellent team spirit
- Facilitate and oversee purchase, property administration and facility management units
- Supports the management council in planning proposing budget for strategic initiatives and projects of cardiac center
- Ensures accurate and timely reporting of the administrative and finance activities
- Works to create a finance and administration team that is effective and efficient operates with compliance with relevant financial and administrative regulations and standards of the country
- Continually reviews work practices and procedures for better operational efficiency; and potential issues in strategic programs. Proactively councils the CEO on solutions and opportunities for improvement.
- Provides advice on business and development to ensure consistent application of CHFE procedures in CHFE projects and initiatives.
- Ensures precise documentation, produces and reviews financial reports to ensure fiscal strictness
- Designs innovative development and human resource strategies to realize a motivated, compassionate and caring staffs and utilize the work force to a maximum.
- Executes other activities delegated to him/her by the CEO.
- Excellent IT skills
- Expert knowledge of the financial, human resource and other administrative regulations in Ethiopia
- High ethical standards
- Excellent multitask management capacity and ability to work under stressful conditions
- The ideals by which the Children’s Heart Fund of Ethiopia/Cardiac Center Ethiopia
- (CHFE/CCE) strives to carry out its operations through values like compassion, trustworthiness, excellence, innovation partnership and teamwork.
Type of Contract
- Individual contract
Post Level ፡
Expected Duration of Assignment:
- 1 Year depending on demand for service and good performance
- MSC in business administration, Masters in hospital and health care administration, Masters in Public Health or related field with a specific training in the strategies and policies of the country.
- Advanced communication skills training.
- Ten years of experience in hospital administration
- Four years as a leader of a health care institution
How to Apply
Applicants for the position must submit a CV shall including Education/Qualification, Professional Certification, Employment Records /Experience through the following address [email protected]