Beza posterity development organization /BPDO/ is an indigenous, non-profit making, non-governmental humanitarian organization working on sexual reproductive health, HIV AIDS and STIs prevention, care and support, improving the socio-economic wellbeing of women and girls, environmental protection, youth leadership and employment.
BPDO has entered a project agreement with USAID to implement activities entitled Community based HIV Prevention care and treatment in the selected Woredas of Amhara and Addis Abab regional states with major focus on test and treat and community ART service.
· Duration of employment: one year with possibility of extension
We are looking for HR, Admin and Logistics Officer to join our team and support the day-to-day activities of the organization.
HR, Admin and Logistics Officer Responsibilities include processing employee data, updating company policies, assisting in the hiring process, property management and stock movement follow up. To be successful in this role, you should have solid organizational skills and be familiar with HR functions
Major duties and Responsibilities of HR, Admin and Logistics officer:
- Coordinate the interviewing, screening, recruitment, and appointment of fresh staff as at when necessary
- Maintain company database and make sure that it is always up to date
- Ensure that there is an effective and cordial relationship between various departments of an organization, especially via the passage of information from one unit of the firm to another
- Calculate basic staff entitlements like annual leave entitlements for employees of the organization
- Contribute to the organization’s budgetary planning(s)
- Prepare job descriptions before job advert placement is made both for internal and external recruitment
- Work with and help coordinate the duties of temporary staff and make sure information on staff is correct and is regularly updated.
- Also perform supervision of temporary staff on particular areas of work
- Take minutes in staff meetings
- Sort applicants’ resume to select the most qualified candidates for jobs being offered.
- Maintaining physical and digital personnel records like employment contracts
- Update internal databases with new hire information
- Gather and prepare payroll data like bank accounts and working days
- Prepare reports and presentations on HR and logistics related metrics like total number of hires by department and stock balances
- Schedule job interviews and contact candidates as needed
- Respond to employees’ questions about benefits (for example, number of vacation days they’re eligible for)
- Property Management and Respond to any questions related to lease and property agreements
- Supervise Asset management;
- Supervise Insurance for vehicles, personnel, and property;
- Supervise Distributions of goods and supplies including in kind donation of Donors ;
- Analyze and evaluate security operations to identify risks or opportunities for improvement;
- Plan, direct, or coordinate security activities to safeguard Organization assets, employees, guests, or others on company property
- Participate in Internal Procurement Committee meetings
- Submit accident reports to insurance companies for incidents involving
- Oversee repairs and maintenance of properties owned or leased by
Regularly assess and review logistics arrangements to ensure that operations
meet strategic aims and are efficient and cost-effective
Qualification, experiences, Essential Skills and Abilities
· Work experience as an HR , Admin and logistics Officer, or similar role
· Familiarity with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)
· Basic knowledge of labor legislation and property management
· Good verbal and written communication skills in Amharic and English
· BSc Degree in Human Resources Management or relevant field
· Basic computer skills are required
· Ability to work under pressure carrying out several tasks simultaneously to completion
· Good organizational abilities and USAID Funded project activities
· Excellent numerical and analytical skills
· Flexibility and willingness to learn at all times
· Good multi-tasking abilities
· 5 years’ experience in a similar field
· Any relevant certification(s) in HRM courses would be a plus.
How to Apply
Applicants should submit application documents of a CV with three references, copies of degree, copies of recommendation papers if any, copies of certificates and other testimonies. Telephone numbers, email and P.O.box of applicants should be stated on the application. Only short listed applicants will be contacted & submitted documents will not be returned.
Mode of application: Interested applicants fulfilling the above requirements are requested to submit their application with full details of qualifications and experience to submit in person at Beza Posterity Development Organization Kombolcha Head office or p.o.box 115 or through email email@example.com or directly to ethiojobs .net . For further information call at 0335514203/1643.