|Company||:||On Point Management Solutions|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||MC MANUFACTURING PLC|
|Job Title||:||HR & Admin Officer|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Friday, September 4, 2020|
|Application Deadline||:||Tuesday, September 8, 2020|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
On behalf of our clients, MC Manufacturing PLC, we are looking for a dynamic & enthusiastic HR & Admin Officer.
MC manufacturing (Previously Called Licon Manufacturing, a Joint Venture Company) is a well-established company. The company produces a wide range of International standard Pre-Mix Plasters and Construction Chemicals in Ethiopia
The HR & Administration officer based in the factory (Lebu Industry Zone) is responsible for the day to day HR function of the factory.
The officer who directly reports to the HR & Administration manager. Provide excellent assistance and support for the department in order to provide employees and the organization with the best service possible in managing and developing its human resource.
• Assist the overall activities of the human Resources Department
• Check that recruitment, promotion, transfer, staff benefits, and other personnel issues are applied according to set out policies and procedures.
• Check and report to HR annual leaves, sick leaves, and personal day-offs for employees & ensure annual leave of all employees are properly planned and are taken as planned before the end of the budget year.
• Provide Human Resource administrative support in areas of recruitment, onboarding, training and development, performance management, and employee relations.
• Check and apply the timely renewal termination of staff contracts and Liaise with all units.
• Check and maintenance of personnel files pension schemes, annual leaves, and other records of each employee
• Facilitate recruitment processes, including facilitating the development of job descriptions/terms of reference, vacancy announcements, screening of candidates, organization of and participation in interview panels
• Assist HR & Admin manager on employee grievances disciplinary issues and other administrative issues according to the labor laws regulations and the organization procedure or administrative manual
• Assist with planning, coordinating, and executing employee activities and events, including periodic staff meetings, annual festivals, holiday parties, farewell parties, community services, etc.
• Facilitate and consolidate exit/debriefing for all leaver staff and provide a consolidated report to the management.
• Prepare periodic reports on Human Resources related activities to HR & Admin manage
• Report Insurance Cases
• Facilitate and organize pension formalities as per the Ethiopian pension law for HR & Admin manager.
• Manage the general services (security, cleaning, Staff Canteen, medical services/Insurance, Employee’s transport, utility management, IT Support, and general liaison operations) in order to provide the proper blend of services and resources to facilitate company performance.
• Perform other duties assigned by the HR & Admin manager
Salary & Benefit
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV and application letter quoting the job title on the email subject (HR & Admin Officer| MC) to [email protected] before 8th September 2020.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV/email
• Degree in Management or related
• Minimum of 2-3 years' experience in similar and relevant roles in manufacturing/factory environment
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal in Amharic and English.
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||ETB 5000.00|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||ETB 7000.00|