Siz Agro Plc is a company engaged in growing and exporting Ethiopian specialty coffee. It owns 135 hectares of land in the southern part of Ethiopia located in Guangua area; a village 18 miles from Yirgacheffe town. The company is committed to grow coffee Plants at its farm and provide its customers the highest quality of coffee with exceptional service to its current and potential customers. We are also planning to engage in import business and add value to our customers.
Is responsible for all HR and administrative activities such as HR planning, Recruitment, Selection, hiring, Training, General Services activities
Job Category: Non. Management
Department: HR and Admin
Directly Supervises: N/A
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Plans the required staff of the company.
- Announces vacancies to the internal and external labor market, collects CVs, shortlist qualified candidates, arrange examination and/o interview.
- Administers written or practical examination.
- Prepares forensic, medical examination, Probation hire, Permanent hire and termination letters
- Identifies training needs of the staff and facilitates the delivery by coordinating with training institutions.
- Constructs employees personal file and properly maintains it.
- Facilitates and follows up Pension number issuance for each employee of the company.
- Takes attendance of employees on daily basis and controls it.
- Prepares payroll input such as attendance, overtime, deductions, incentive, commission and forward same to finance department.
- Supervise the Gardening, security functions cleanness of the company.
- Makes sure that company facilities and utilities are working well and get them fixed when they break or interrupted.
- Follows up employees to meet periodical medical examination that might be required by regulatory bodies.
- Provide professional advice to the company officials on Ethiopian labor laws and the company administrative manual.
- Makes sure employees salary and benefits are paid timely.
- Establish close relationship to labor and social affairs offices and other government organs and works closely with them on HR and Administrative issues.
- Manage the overall operation of employees’ canteen by following up purchasing of food items, control usage of the food items, manage utilization of the subsidy, and so on.
- Ensure that payment of monthly utilities of water, electric and other bill as per the time schedules.
- Performs other related assignments that might be given by his immediate supervisor from time to time
- A minimum of four years’ experience as HR and Administration Officer. experience at manufacturing companies is a plus.
- Knowledge of Ethiopian labor laws
- Written and oral Communication ability
- Sociable and team player
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants can send their CV to
Note: Use " HR & Admin. Officer" as the subject line of your email