- Controls Time sheet for all staff and checks monthly payroll and ensures accuracy of basic personnel data before payment is effected;
- Handles staff termination and related activities including writing resignation acceptance letter, ensuring exit interview is filled by staffs that leave the organization, ensuring that their clearance is complete, etc;
- Ensures that personnel functions are carried out according to the HR Policy and procedure manual;
- Makes announcements in relation to staff and holidays and coordinates different events;
- Updates staff data that is required to prepare ID and sends it to the selected company who is issuing the ID;
- Issues temporary ID for staff as required and for contract staff.
- Ensures that Personnel records database are kept up-to-date;
- Records and updates salaries and allowance charges, transfers, promotions completion of probation, termination of service etc… of staff on personnel files and computer databases;
- Keep records of leave balances of staff and notify them of their leave balance annually.
- Maintains the various benefits record, updates and follows up their utilization;
- Assists in enhancing staff performance and maintenance by establishing motivational and reward system
- Provides assistance to Impact Areas/Sites on benefit manage;
- Follows up and communicates leave planning and utilization;
- Communicates staffs after medical expense settlement request is approved, and follows up medical fund utilization and expense settlement;
- Follows up that all staffs are insured when they travel in country or abroad for business purpose;
- Handles medical, leave, and other related matters of sub office based personnel who are referred to Addis on medical grounds or other official business;
- Keep a complete, comprehensive and up-to-date central records of all personnel matters of each and every staff members;
- Establish a new Personnel file and records data of all newly recruited personnel;
- Sort and file inward and outward personnel correspondences;
- File inactive personnel files separately;
- Provide information on personnel matters;
- Provide personnel files for reference against signature when requested by authorized personnel;
- Follow up of proper filling of the vendor agreements
- Maintain an up-to-date vendor list of classified suppliers in Addis (E.g. Stationery shops, hardware, tools, furniture, equipment etc.) and make it available on request;
- Compliance check of contracts and their amendment
- Ensure proper translation of organizational policies
- Ensure the effective and efficient use of all organizational resources in order to keep costs low and ensure the security of staff.
- Follow arrangement of vehicles for field trips and supervisions
- Ensure appropriate communications tools are in place for all activities
- Ensure for the coordination of travels for all activities
- Ensure the proper translation of vehicle policies
- Ensure the timely arrangement of vehicle maintenance services
- Ensure vehicles are properly managed in the fuel and tyre consumption and translate the vehicles log sheet on a monthly basis.
- Follow the proper management of generator
Qualification: BA in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, or related fields with a minimum of 3-years relevant experience.
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified applicants are invited to send their Application letter, CV and scanned documentation via email to email@example.com within fifteen working days from the date of this announcement. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.