Detail Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, administer, direct and co-ordinate the activities of the Human Resources and Administration unit.
- Formulate and recommend policies and procedures to govern recruitment. Selection, classification, pay, employee relations.
- Monitor conformance with the provision of the labor law in the administration of employees.
- Ensure the requirements of trained man power and development of existing manpower in close collaboration with other department
- Advise and assist all organizational components in matters related to administrative services and human resource development needs.
- Formulate and recommend the adoption of promotional procedures including methods of interviewing, examining and selection.
- Develop and implement comprehensive methods and procedures of performance rating for purposes of evaluating the efficiency and providing development opportunities for all permanent employees.
- Direct and participate in the development, review and determination of suitable human resource development programs;
- Advise Management on matters affecting human relations and employees moral and recommend corrective measures.
- Prepare, review and submit annual budgets, work programs and periodic progress reports for the Department.
- Handle every complaint and resolve all administrative problems of the Department following the established policies and procedures.
- Develop manpower planning and development program.
- Maintain, implement and review from time to time an annual staff appraisal system;
- Maintain and review from time to time the staff manual for the Company;
- Performs such other related duties assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- BA in Human resources, Business administration or related field
- 14 year of relevant experience in human resource position.
How to Apply
Interested & qualified applicant should submit their application, CV and supporting educational
And work experience documents in person to WGGA medical service, Ethio china road located
at Gorgorios Adebabay, tel. 0944159669 – Human resource office or send to: