Human Resources & Administration Manager’s responsibilities include:
- Developing corporate plans for a variety of HR matters such as compensation, benefits, health and safety etc.
- Acting to support the human factor in the company by devising strategies for performance evaluation, staffing, training and development etc.
- Overseeing all HR initiatives, systems and tactics
HR & Administration Manager must be an experienced professional with deep knowledge of all matters concerning HR departments. You should be able to manage programs and lead staff while also possessing a strong strategic mindset.
The goal is to ensure that all HR needs of the company are being met and are aligned with all business objectives.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop corporate plans for a variety of HR matters such as compensation, benefits, health and safety etc.
- Act to support the human factor in the company by devising strategies for performance evaluation, staffing, training and development etc.
- Oversee all HR initiatives, systems and tactics
- Supervise the work of HR personnel and provide guidance
- Serve as the point of contact for employment relations.
- Monitor adherence to internal policies and legal standards
- Deal with grievances and violations invoking disciplinary action when required
- Anticipate and resolve litigation risks
- Report to senior management by analyzing data and using HR metrics
- Diagnoses problems and/or failures of building systems or/and related equipment for the purpose of identifying equipment or/and building repairs and replacing needs.
- Estimates and procures supplies, materials for the purpose of ensuring availability of to support and complete work projects.
- Oversees assigned areas (e.g. work area, vehicles, tools, equipment’s, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring all are maintained in safe, clean, and good working condition in accordance with accepted standards.
- Supports management by providing human resource advise, counsel and decision analyzing information and application
- Complies with federal, state and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirement managements on needed actions.
- Implements human resource strategies by establishing department accountabilities including talent acquisition staffing, employment processing, compensation, welfare benefit, training and development, labor law.
- Apply good leadership.
- Supports in revision and development of employee performance monitoring, measurement and management system, policy and program;
- Assists the development and revision of innovative employee reward and recognition programs;
- Plans, coordinates and supports employees performance planning and review processes;
- Consolidates employee learning plans, teams up with the learning and development team to support staff learning and development processes;
- Handles staff complaint;
- Identifies poor performers, identifies cause of poor performance and designs improvement program for each employee;
- Provides administrative support in handling variety of HR admin issues such as processing placements, promotions, transfers, resignation, grievance and disciplinary issues;
- Assists in policy orientation programs to staff to ensure maximum compliance to HR policies and related company laws and regulations;
- Participates and supports during compensation and benefits, staff opinion survey, data analysis and HR policy and strategy revision processes ;
- Participates in the annual and strategic plan and budgeting processes for HR Programs;
- Effect the company employment as member of recruitment committee
- Acting as liaison officer by representing the company to various offices
- Serving as a committee member for salary increment and adjustment and others team
- Preparing the department Monthly, quarterly, semiannually, annual plan and follow up the proper execution
- Performs other related tasks as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- BA in management or related fields
Minimum relevant experience
- 10 years relevant experience, out of which 4 years’ experience in senior job positions.
- Dedicated and willing to work under stress full condition.
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English.
- Excellent role player in motivating team work and organizing skill.
- Team player
- Good leadership skills scheduled and organized capacity to solve problem and to make sound decision
Additional competencies : Experience in manufacturing industry and Oromifa language is advantageous.
How to Apply
Interested applicants who meet the above requirements are requested to submit their CVs on [email protected] .