- Company: PepsiCo
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Addis Ababa Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Ethiopia
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo’s product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including many iconic brands – such as Lay’s, Doritos, Cheetos, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Mountain Dew, Quaker and SodaStream – that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
About the job
If you are an amazing HR Professional who wants to bring the Human back into Human Resources then look no further. Pepsico is looking for a Human Resource Business Partner to lead business HR strategy implementation, collaborate with HR COE’s on key strategic imperatives and support transformational activities.
- Lead and drive the people agenda within the organization as an integral part of the business agenda. Provide both transformational advice and transactional support on change initiatives, employee relations, talent and performance management, organizational learning and development, compensation/reward optimization, talent acquisition, workforce planning, diversity, business diagnostics, productivity analyses, HR information and analysis, retention and engagement, employee communication, and HR programs and services.
- Contribute to designing and implementing HR strategies to align with business objectives.
- Challenge the shape and structure of functions based on internal / external benchmarking and propose new organizational structure to ensure efficiency.
- Identify strategic people issues in partnership with key stakeholders and support them with advice and expertise to resolve these matters.
- Support business with disciplinary/grievances/complaints and other employee issues.
- Continuously diagnose organizational needs and recommend appropriate programs and initiatives. Monitors the effectiveness of the programs and takes action to ensure that key objectives and overall goals are met.
- Educate line managers and employees and ensure compliance with talent & leadership development practices. Support line managers in managing their team career development by educating them on career paths. Identify risk in succession planning and propose solutions (development, recruitment, etc.).
- Engage and communicate with key stakeholders on organisational change, support in dealing with uncertainty and ambiguity and contribute to ensure appropriate cascading.
- Drive flawless execution of core HR processes (e.g. PMP), and drive a strong compliance outcome.
- Drive culture and change management process across the organization (participate in facilitation of Health Survey processes and action plans).
- Build strong and trusting relationships and communication channels within the business and HR community.
- Contribute to manage the PPP at end market level, to submit inputs to execute outcomes.
- Leverage relationships with external institutions / suppliers to access top local talent.
- Driving an ongoing process of innovation by identifying opportunities for the improvement of HR processes.
- Effectively manage HR budget
- Drive sound employee relationships, mitigate and manage labour risk.
- Tertiary Qualification
- Proven and credible HR business partnering experience at senior business leader levels
- Strong knowledge of HR (best) practices
- Experienced in a matrixed environment
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal influencing skills
- Agile, inquisitive approach focused on continuous improvement
- Proven change Management Experience
- Minimum of 8 -10 year’s working experience in HR, preferable in matrixed FMCG environment