About the company:
The Nordic Medical Centre (NMC) is Norwegian owned and staffed by highly experienced international and Ethiopian medical professionals. We deliver high-quality medical services 24/7 and are the preferred medical provider for a number of international organisations, embassies and health insurance companies.
Nordic Medical Centre’s overarching objective is to contribute to health and wellbeing by providing high level care to all patients through integrated clinical practice and health education.
Additionally, NMC is an organisation that seeks to make a positive health impact beyond the walls of the facility. Proceeds from the medical services provided at NMC will be used to make critical healthcare accessible to poor people and to strengthen the pool of human resources for health in Ethiopia by actively supporting higher medical education.
- Provide high quality medical services that reflect the organization’s vision and maintain a service-minded approach to all patients
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Responsible for acute and critically ill patients
- Work independently focusing on primary care
- Handle technically advanced medical equipment in the ICU
- Mentor nursing students and guide new nurses
- Participate actively in development of the profession
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Likes to keep professionally updated
- Works systematically
- Good team player
- Good implementation abilities
- Analytical and able to make qualified professional assessments
- Contribute to positive and including working environment
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing
- Bachelor/Master in Critical Care Nursing
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as ICU nurse
- Fluent in English – written and spoken
How to Apply
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you are interested to apply please send your CV and application letter to [email protected]