Number required : One
Duration of employment: Up to 6 months with possibility of extension subject to performance and availability of funds.
Reports to : Managing Director
Role and responsibility
- Participate in the preparation of project proposals and other documents.
- Solicit, review, organize and communicate different local and international consultancy works such as consultancy services, request for proposals and others.
- Follow the implementation of ongoing projects with the support of principal project coordinators and other senior staffs.
- Organize technical and logistic aspects of events such as trainings, workshops, discussion panels, meetings, etc.
- Prepare minutes and proceeding, and follow-up on the implementation of action points for different meetings, workshops, trainings.
- Effectively communicate information to governmental and non-governmental organizations.
- Anticipate and analyze problems and propose solutions in relation to ongoing and upcoming projects of the firm.
- Identify challenges and propose interventional proposal by reviewing scientific journals, administrative reports, and other relevant documents
- Participates in research activities.
- Graduate in Human Medicine from a recognized university in the past 2 years.
- Fluency in English and exceptional skill in writing and speaking.
- Good interpersonal communication.
- Willingness to learn and to be couched by senior consultants
How to Apply
Send your CV and cover letter to an email: [email protected] and please specify application to “Health Care-Internship for Alephtav” on the subject line of your email.
Female applicants are highly encouraged.
- Applicants will be shortlisted based on their CV and cover letter.
- Shortlisted applicants will be interviewed.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Alephtav Consultancy and Trading PLC will not necessarily offer employment after the completion of the internship period.
- The firm has the right to cancel this vacancy at any stage of the recruitment process.