Number required : One
Duration of employment : Up to 6 months with possibility of extension subject to performance and availability of funds.
- Graduate from a recognized university in any of the following disciplines: computer science, computer engineering, Information technology, health informatics, and other related fields.
- Must have graduated within the past 2 years or completed coursework and is awaiting graduation.
- Willingness to learn and to be coached by consultants.
Preferred qualifications and skills
- Experience in relevant object-oriented development tools and languages such as Java, NET, MVC, C#, Phyton, Angular JS, C/C++. Java experience is a plus.
- Strong database management and programming skills.
- Experience developing browser-based applications.
- Track record of accomplishment and practical experience.
- Experience with Open-Source platforms/frameworks/systems such as Linux, Apache frameworks, MySQL and Postgre SQL is a plus.
How to Apply
Send your CV and cover letter to an email: [email protected] and please specify Application to “Information Technology-Internship for Alephtav” on the subject line of your email.
Alephtav Consultancy and Trading PLC has the right to cancel this advertisement.
Internal application website: https://alephtavconsult.com/
- Applicants will be shortlisted based on their CV and cover letter.
- Shortlisted applicants will be interviewed.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Alephtav Consultancy and Trading PLC will not necessarily offer employment after the completion of the internship period.
- The firm has the right to cancel this vacancy at any stage of the recruitment process.