|Company||:||General Job Post Account-16|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||TALENT YOUTH ASSOCIATION (TaYA)|
|:||[email protected] / [email protected]|
|Job Title||:||IT & Communication Specialist|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Friday, December 27, 2019|
|Application Deadline||:||Wednesday, January 1, 2020|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
TALENT YOUTH ASSOCIATION (TaYA)
Position: IT & Communication Specialist
Major Roles and Responsibilities:
• Maintaining and configuring computer hardware, operating systems and Application Software’s
• Establish standardized organizational information technology and communication systems.
• Installing, maintaining and configuring networked and standalone enterprise resources (Printers, Servers, Scanners, etc.)
• Regularly monitoring the entire IT infrastructure to minimize downtime and predict potential system failures.
• Being on stand by and regularly responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests from co-workers.
• Support the design, development, and management of databases, spreadsheets and other data tools; and understand, document, and ensure the quality, accuracy, consistency and comparability of data.
• Support data analysis of available data sets, and produce regular statistical reports, visualizations, and maps, necessary to facilitate service delivery, performance monitoring, and decision making.
• Undertake various communication, branding and visibility plans and perform implementations
• Testing new technology and software and providing training for co-workers when required.
• Develop branding initiatives, internal communications and external media relations.
• Ensuring quality control of all information released and demonstrates strong results in PR output and/or influence relations.
Place of Work: Addis Ababa – TaYA Head Office
How to Apply
• Please submit cover letter, CV with three professional references and relevant credentials to [email protected] / [email protected] before January 1, 2020. Please include the name of the position in the subject line. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Finalists will be contacted.
– Qualification: BSc or MSc in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
– Work experience: 3 years work experience as an IT Personnel, System Administrator, communication or other related position, preferably in NGO setting.
• Excellent English & Communication Skills
• Strong Health and Safety culture
• Warm personality with and people attitude.
• Excellent computer literacy (Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Internet & email) besides application of software.
• In-depth know-how on Networking, Computer Hardware and Software
• Hands-on experience in computer hardware and software maintenance and configuration
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|