Job Description .
Below are key responsibilities of the Junior Pharmacist:
· Develop purchase plan of drugs and medical supplies.
· Monitor requests and provide technical support of medical supplies and drugs for quotations, liaise with suppliers, contribute to bid evaluation processes with logistic team before and during purchases..
· Assist logistics team in processing customs clearance-related procedures for drugs and medical supplies.
· Generate monthly and quarterly medical supplies and drugs stock status report and share to program manager with recommendation for their actions and follow up.
· Participate in Quality Assurance activities, including collection and processing of samples for quality control as needed
· Develop SOPs on management of pharmaceutical and medical products during and after the distribution
· Ensures all procurement of medicines and medical equipment/supplies adhere to FMOH and FMHACA regulations and standards.
· Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
· Performs other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Qualification and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in pharmacy
· Minimum 1 year experience in drugs and medical supplies monitoring, supervision and distribution.
· Sound knowledge of basic principles, techniques and safety procedures and quality management in purchase and distribution of medical supplies;
· Excellent communication, and interpersonal skills
· Good computer skill.
· Fluency in written and spoken English.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants who fulfill the above requirements should send a non-returnable application, CV and relevant documents stating the position and place of work s/he applied for through email address [email protected]
NB: Specify the place you are applying and the position in the subject of your e-mail. ; " Application for Junior Pharmacist"