|Company||:||General Job Post Account-16|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||Menschen Fur Menschen Foundation|
|:||[email protected] / [email protected]|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Tuesday, May 17, 2022|
|Application Deadline||:||Thursday, May 26, 2022|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
Menschen Fur Menschen Foundation
• Main duties & Responsibilities:
• Conducts lecturers and training sessions according to the respective detailed curricular requirements and contents of the College.
• Prepares detailed lesson plans and develop up to the standard teaching materials for the courses he/she offers.
• Evaluates students’ courses based academic performances (through making use of both summative and formative didactic evaluation methods).
• Fully commits himself/herself to engage in other curricular or extracurricular assignments given by the College as deemed necessary.
• Salary: Birr 16,250 - (EURO 325)/month
• Other Benefits: Housing Allowance Birr 1000 (One thousand Birr/month)
• Medical Coverage (100%) locally
How to Apply:
• Interested applicants fulfilling the above requirement can send non-returnable application, CV and copies of relevant documents to the following address within 10 days from the date of announcement.
Menschen für Menschen Foundation
P.O.BOX 2568 Addis Ababa
P.O.Box. 322 Harar
• Email: [email protected] / [email protected]
• NB: Only shortlisted eligible candidates shall be contacted by telephone for an interview.
• Qualifications: In Numerical Analysis / Computational Mathematics and Statistical modeling (BSc. degree in Mathematics/Statistics)
• Thesis result should be good and above.
• Language: A good command of spoken & written English
• Have a minimum of two years teaching experience at higher learning institutions;
• Have a good spirit in working in a team;
• Be of a good conduct and free of any addiction;
• Be committed to achieve the goal of the Foundation and
• Provide clearance from previous employer.
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||Negotiable|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||Negotiable|