|Company||:||General Job Post Account-16|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||Ethio-Wetlands and Natural Resources Association (EWNRA)|
|Job Title||:||Livestock Management Officer|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Friday, December 27, 2019|
|Application Deadline||:||Friday, January 3, 2020|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
Ethio-Wetlands and Natural Resources Association (EWNRA)
Position: Livestock Management Officer
• Under supervision of and accountable to the Project Facilitator/Coordinator the Livestock Management Officer will be in charge of project activities to be implemented within local communities in project intervention woredas. Responsible for implementation of project activities which include interactive training and learning support on livestock rearing, and productive management and poultry management; feed (fodder/forage) development and management; tracking animal health problems and taking actions in collaboration with project intervention woredas animal health institutions, responsible for preparing monthly reports for the activities undertaken within the woredas to the facilitators and PPME, keep appropriate records of community members who are supported by the project. Work in close collaboration with other staff members within the project.
• Duty Station: Fogera Woreda, Woreta Township with travel to kebeles when deemed necessary
• Female candidates are encouraged to apply for all the posts.
• Closing date: January 3, 2020 and only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
How to Apply
• Application can be sent to EWNRA in the following address. All supporting documents (copies of credentials) have to be posted and only CVs should be sent in digital form through the email address.
• Email: [email protected]
Ethio Wetlands and Natural Resources Association
P.O.Box 1518 code 1110
• The potential candidate for the post should have Bachelor Degree from recognized Universities/Colleges in Livestock Management or other closely related fields. Besides, s/he should have at least 4 years of demonstrable work experience in areas of livestock management at community level. NGO experience is an advantage.
• Competency in computer applications of MS Offices packages is required.
• Understanding and speaking local language is mandatory.
• Cooperative, team player, gender sensitive and excellent in interpersonal relationships.
• Have a strong commitment and openness to learn and share.
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|