- Company: ICAP
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Addis Ababa Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare/Medical Jobs in Ethiopia
POSITION SUMMARY :
Under the guidance of the Director for MED, the M&E Advisor, Data Quality Management & Use for the Maintained Regions will provide data quality/data improvement and data use support on HIV program implementation to MoH, MRs-RHBs, and respective ICAP RO team . S/He will facilitate the collection, collation and processing, analysis of HIV program data and assists data use for quality improvement as per Organizational annual work plan.
Main Duties And Responsibilities:
· Actively work with ICAP Regional M&E advisors, to coordinate the implementation of HIV program data quality management and data use activities.
· Build the capacity of MoH, MR-RHBs and Sub-city/Zonal staff through training and mentoring on HIV program data collection, data analysis, interpretation, and use.
· Participate actively during joint data quality assurance activities on HIV program data with MoH and MR_RHBs team
· Provide support to MoH, and MR-RHBs on implementation of evidence driven HIV program performance monitoring through regular data analysis, interpretation, and presentation to decision makers.
· Strengthen capacity of MoH, and MR_RHBs through focused joint supportive supervision.
· Assist the MoH, MR RHBs M&E teams to identify M&E quality management and data use issues requiring attention and facilitate discussion on review meetings.
· Support capacity building of ICAP MR-RHBs and Regional M & E advisor on HIV program M&E , to facilitate mentoring on data quality improvement and data use
· Take an active role in targeted evaluation and research activities undertaken by ICAP Eth
· Represent ICAP-Ethiopia in different forums when assigned by the supervisor
· Participate actively in monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual ICAP’s performance review meetings.
· Assist in compiling monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual activity reports
· Undertake other activities as assigned by the immediate supervisor
· MD plus MPH/MSc in health field, MSc Monitoring and Evaluation, MSc Health Informatics, or related fields
· At least five years of related work experience on HIV M&E program in Ethiopia
· Excellent communication, and interpersonal skills, demonstrated coordination, and the ability to work collaboratively with culturally diverse partners.
· Ample experience on data analysis and visualization is mandatory
· Proficiency in written and spoken English
· Computer skills (MS Office and statistical packages)
· Ability to work independently as well as in collaboration with colleagues and partners
· The incumbent may be requested to spend 75% of the time on travel outside the duty station