As a medical sales representative, you'll will be responsible for promoting and sales of Tabuk Pharmaceuticals products, which include medicines and prescription drugs , to a variety of customers including doctors, pharmacists and nurses. You'll work strategically to increase the awareness and use of your company's pharmaceutical and medical products.
As part of your role you will be expected to meet and exceed sales targets and will provide advice on the products you sell. You will also be required to make presentations and organize group events for healthcare professionals, as well as working with contacts on a one-to-one basis.
As a medical sales representative, you'll need to:
- arrange appointments with doctors, pharmacists and hospital medical teams, which may include pre-arranged appointments or regular 'cold' calling
- make presentations to HCPs, practice staff and hospital doctors and pharmacists in the retail sector
- organize conferences for doctors and other medical staff
- build and maintain positive working relationships with medical staff and support administrative staff
- manage budgets for catering, outside speakers, conferences and hospitality
- keep detailed records of all contacts
- win new customers, as well as develop long-term relationships with existing ones
- meet and, if possible, exceed sales targets, regularly monitoring your business plans to make sure you achieve this
- plan work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables with the area sales team or discuss future targets with the area sales manager
- regularly attend company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings
- keep up to date with the latest clinical data supplied by the company, and interpret, present and discuss this data with health professionals during presentations
- analyse sales data to improve results and make sure resources are effectively allocated
- monitor competitor activity and competitors' products
- keep up to date with new developments in the NHS, anticipate potential negative and positive impacts on the business and adapt strategy accordingly
- stay informed about the activities of health services in a particular area.
- 3 Years Pharmaceutical sales and marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy (Bpharm)
How to Apply