hadero coffee company, is on the process of establishing coffee roasting factory at Jackros (Bole Sub City) , Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. hadero plans to add value on green coffee and supply to local and international market. hadero is looking for highly motivated and experience personnel to fill the following position.
Post Title : Microbiologist
Place of work: Addis Ababa
Salary : Based on Company scale
Required : One
Term of employment: Indefinite period (Permanent)
Microbiologist is responsible for ensuring that microbiological quality and standards of products are upheld while also collaborate with other team members to offer microbiological support in terms of selecting and evaluating preservative systems in finished products and raw materials.
- Perform testing in accordance with standard operating procedure and plan.
- Monitor, adjust, create and validate test methods to ensure they are current and compliant with industry standards and regulations.
- Investigate abnormality related to microbiological test results.
- Contribute ideas and suggestions to improve standard laboratory techniques, improve protocols, processes and equipment.
- Communicate deviations, progress and interim results to the management team.
- Keep lab equipment neat, clean and in safe operating condition.
- Maintain detailed record of observations and data from experiments performed and prepare reports
- Perform related work as assigned
Education: BSC Degree in Environmental health, sanitation and other related fields
Experience: Fresh Graduate
- Communication skill
- Analytical skill
- Team Player
- Willingness and ability to learn new things and adapt quickly
How to Apply
Interested candidates shall provide Up-to-date CV with (Salary history; Daytime telephone number and or an e-mail address) through one of the following address until August 21, 2019:
- Ethiojob website,
- E-mail: email@example.com
- In person to Addis Ababa, company’s Head Office located at Cazanchise, Nega City Mall Floor No. 6 , which is found in front of Zemen Bank .
- For further information, please contact HC department using +251-115571063
NB: Only the short listed applicants will be contacted prior to the interview