About Washington Medical Center (WMC)
Washington Medical Center (WMC) is a specialized Secondary healthcare facility managed and staffed by Ethiopian, American, and other foreign doctors who are committed to providing expert, high quality, and affordable medical services to all Ethiopians, residents, and visitors of Ethiopia, including International Organizations, Embassies, Business Firms, and Insurance Companies.
WMC has been established under Washington Healthcare PLC, which by itself is a subsidiary of Washington Healthcare LLC incorporated in Washington D.C. (USA). WMC is certified by the New Ethiopian Government Standard Authority Health Facility Minimum Standard Requirement (Ethiopian Standard ES 36192012) for specialty medical centers and is licensed to operate accordingly.
Washington Medical Center (WMC) is looking to hire a Midwife who has passion and competency with hands on experience. As a Midwife, you should be very caring and professional. You are also expected to have a strong work ethic and demonstrate excellent communication with clients.
Post title: Midwife
Required number: Three
Place of Work: Addis Ababa
Salary: Attractive and Negotiable
Type: Full time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Risk identification and stratification in pregnant women.
- Health education on antepartum and postpartum follow-up care.
- ANC Follow-up.
- Labor follow up and attending and also assisting Deliveries.
- Giving essential newborn care.
- Data keeping and recording of follow-up and delivery service.
- Taking and recording patients' vital signs
Required Education and Skills
- BSC in Midwifery.
- Minimum of three year proven experience.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
N.B= Midwife with EPI (Vaccine Training) are encouraged to apply
How to ApplyApplicants can apply only through this link: https://ethiotalent.com/job/bfc5710e-78a7-4fb8-bcd8-239d212846f7