African Network for the Prevention and Protection against Child Abuse and Neglect (ANPPCAN) – Ethiopia is an a Local Civil Societuy Organization re-registered with the Federal Agency fo Civil Society Organizations under registration number 0385 and working on Child Protection. ANPPCAN-Ethiopia runs different projects being funded by different fonors and it is looking for competent Monitoring and Evaluation Officer who is responsible for the overall planning, monitoring, evaluation, learning and reporting activities of the program. Requirements of the position are highlted below and applicants who fulfill them can apply for the position;
Quantity: 1 (One)
Terms of Employment: One year Contract with possibility of extension
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- MA/MSC, BA Degree in Statistics, Health, Economics or other related Social Sciences with a minimum of 4/6years of progressive program monitoring and evaluation experience in similar settings respectively; at least 2/3 of the experiences have to be in an NGO setting.
- Experience in data and information management, analysis and excellent conceptual, presentation and communication skills with experience working with nongovernment organizations in Ethiopia.
- Able to work within a very innovative and dynamic type of program. - Computer and data management skills using different statistical software’s;
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative data collection and analysis methodologies required;
- Drawing and documenting lessons, best practices and writing success stories.
- Experience of working with different partners & government systems.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants fulfilling requirements for the above mentioned positions should send non-returnable copies of the following documents: CV, copies of degrees/credentials and work experience certificates and related testimonies with 3 references with their email address. Applicants have to mention the position they would like to apply for clearly in their cover letter. Telephone number of the applicant should be stated on the application. Please send your application to [email protected] with the copy of [email protected] or in person to the following address within 7 consecutive working days from the date of the announcement.
For further information, it is possible to call to phone number +251115505202
- Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
- Women are highly encouraged to apply