African Network for the Prevention and Protection against Child Abuse and Neglect (ANPPCAN) – Ethiopia is an Local Civil Societuy Organization re-registered with the Federal Agency fo Civil Society Organizations under registration number 0385 and working on Child Protection. ANPPCAN-Ethiopia is going to implement a USAID/PEPFAR funded project called “Family Focused HIV Prevention, Care and Treatment Services” and Gondar town, Metema, Dabat and Debark Woredas of Amhara Regional State in Collaboration with Amhara Development Association (ADA). Hence, ANPPCAN- Ethiopia invites competent and interested applicants to applay for the following positions
Terms of Employment: One year Contract with possibility of extension
Roles and Responssibilities:
The M & E Specialist is fully responsible to the overall planning, monitoring, evaluation, learning and reporting activities of the program. Likewise, he/she will be responsible to develop monitoring and evaluation tools, prepare monitoring checklists, lead field monitoring visits, collect periodic quantitative and qualitative data useful for informed decision making, organize review meetings, generate report using Unified Data System (UDS) and provide regular M & E technical support on the spot. In addition, the M& E Specialist should compile monthly, quarterly and annual reports for government, USAID and other partners and properly document the achievements and lessons of the program activities and disseminate to relevant stakeholders.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- MA/MSC, BA degree in Statistics, Health, Economics or other related Social Sciences with a minimum of 4/6years of progressive program monitoring and evaluation experience in similar settings respectively; at least 3 of the experiences have to be on PEPFAR/ USAID funded programs for HIV/AIDS, preferably in an NGO setting.
- Excellent computer skills and demonstrated experience in using software, particularly DATIM, CommCare, UDS, DHIS2 etc.
- Significant experience in data and information management, analysis and excellent conceptual, presentation and communication skills with experience working with nongovernment organizations in Ethiopia.
- Able to work within a very innovative and dynamic type of program. – Computer and data management skills using different statistical software’s;
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative data collection and analysis methodologies required;
- Drawing and documenting lessons, best practices and writing success stories.
- Experience of working with different partners & government systems
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants fulfilling requirements for the above mentioned positions should send non-returnable copies of the following documents: CV, copies of Degree and Work experience certificates and related testimonies with 3 references. Applicants have to mention the Positions they would like to apply for clearly in their cover letter. Telephone number of the applicant should be stated on the application. Please send your application to [email protected] or in person to the following address within 7 consecutive days from the date of the announcement.
ANPPCAN-Ethiopia Gondar Project Office, near Walya Capra Hotel
ANPPCAN-Ethiopia, Gondar project Office, P.o.Box 1265, Gondar
For further information, it is possible to call to phone number 0918703397
- Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Women are highly encouraged to apply
ANPPCAN-Ethiopia, North Gondar Project Office