No. of the vacant post
- 1 (One)
- Finance & Operation Manager
- One year contract period with possibility of extension
- Ensures proper implementation of policies and procedures in relation to Human Resource Management. Ensure in implementing staff recruitment and selection policies and procedures; and propose changes for effective staffing processes.
- Ensure in overall staffing and selection process in order to ensure a timely recruitment.
- Draft and place job postings in Taleo software wide range of media. Ensure dissemination of job adverts through all appropriate channels including the full utilization of the social media, professional networks, associations and others as agreed with the FOM.
- Ensure that announcements are followed up and properly handled.
- Conduct downloading CVs from TALEO system and organization of applications from all sources and pass on long lists together to the recruit Manager.
- In consultation with the hiring manager and the HR recruiter, organize written exam and job interviews for vacant positions.
- Support the HR in site-level recruitment processes and ensure that relevant staffing structures in all operations departments are in place and are reflective of appropriate gender balance.
- Prepare recruitment planner, document and record the recruitment process.
- Manage and monitor applicants tracking system in ORACLE and ensure process is being followed.
- Follow up in providing recruitment updates to hiring managers periodically on the status of staffing requests.
- Conduct reference checking and staff vetting in TALEO system.
- Provide induction for all newly recruited staffs
- Ensuring that all staffs acknowledgement on line certificate on mandatory trainings Child safeguarding, safety & security & rest of Core polices is read & signed & documented in each personal files.
- Send out regret letters/mails to unsuccessful candidates in a given recruitment process.
- Follow up all staffs updating their profile in ORACLE.
- Ensuring that all staffs personal file contains necessary information, ensure that employment letter, and other staffs related letters (contract extension, transfer, promotion, salary adjustment, etc) are properly signed by staff;
- Make sure that staffs leave balance, medical, education benfits are properly recorded on soft and hard copy
- Support the HR to promote professional development by identifying training and capacity building opportunities and ensure protection staff is well versed in SCI code of conduct, accountability, and prevention of sexual exploitation and abuse.
- In collaboration with the Field Office Manager, and hub human resources department, ensure staff objectives are set and that evaluations and performance reviews are conducted on a regular basis.
- Establish healthy working relationships with team members and different business units.
- Minimum Qualification: 10th Grade & Motor Driving License.
Unique ability required:
computer skills; MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Communication skills in English – reading, writing and speech
- Good negotiation skills
- Excellent written and oral skills of Somali Languages.
- Experience in sourcing, selecting, interviewing and evaluating a variety of technical and non-technical skill sets.
How to Apply
Application with non – returnable Copies of supporting documents.
Legehar, Besides Legehar city train Ticket office,
E-mail:- [email protected]
Tel No – 0115 31 80 49 – 0911 71 95 48 Addis Ababa