|Company||:||Dugda Children’s and Family Charitable Organization|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||Dugda Children’s and Family Charitable Organization|
|Job Title||:||OVC Service Officer (3)|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Friday, September 25, 2020|
|Application Deadline||:||Monday, October 5, 2020|
Organization: Dugda Children’s and Family Charitable Organization
Internal / External Vacancy Announcement
Dugda Children’s and Family Charitable Organization(Dugda CFCO) is a partner of ISHDO and would like to recruit interested and qualified applicants for the post of OVC Service Officer Position for the Family-focused HIV Prevention, Care and Treatment Services project implemented by Dugda CFCO.
Position: OVC Service Officer
Required Number: Three (3)
Reports to: OVC SERVICE SPECIALIST
• Duty Station: ( Assela town/ Batu town / Meki).
Term of Employment: One year with possible extension based on performance and budget availability.
Salary: Birr 10,874.00 with an attractive benefit
Major Duties/Job Summary:-
• Responsible for facilitating linkages between OVC, care and treatment, testing, community, and key populations services at woreda (town), facility, and community level.
• The Officer will work from health facilities to facilitate identification of OVC target subgroups, ensure bi-directional referrals for OVC activities within clinical platforms and support any capacity building or cross-training required by the FF HPCT project or clinical staff.
Interested applicants should submit in person with the non-returnable application together with CV and Copies of a credential document to Dugda CFCO Main office Meki behind Telecommunication or with email address [email protected] within 10 days of the first appearance of this announcement for more information cell phone 0910005668 /0923719781
Qualification and Experience:
• BSc/BA. in Public Health, nursing, Sociology, Psychology, Community Development
• A minimum of 2 years of professional experience at the community level in managing HIV/AIDS prevention, treatment, care, and support programs.
• Knowledge of and/or practical experience in the area of organization and delivery of training program in the field of HIV/AIDS particularly pediatric HIV/AIDS care and support.
• Experience with USAID-funded PEPFAR OVC and or HIV/AIDS.
• Basic skill in Computer.
• Written & oral communication skills in A/Oromo, English, and Amharic is Mandatory
• Female Applicants are highly encouraged.
|City||:||Assela, Batu, Meki|
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||ETB 10874.00|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||ETB 10874.00|