|Company||:||Dugda Children’s and Family Charitable Organization|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||Dugda Children’s and Family Charitable Organization|
|Job Title||:||OVC SERVICE SPECIALIST|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Thursday, September 24, 2020|
|Application Deadline||:||Monday, October 5, 2020|
Organization: Dugda Children’s and Family Charitable Organization
Internal / External Vacancy Announcement
Dugda Children’s and Family Charitable Organization(Dugda CFCO) would like to recruit interested and qualified applicants for the post of OVC SERVICE SPECIALIST Position for its ISHDO-USAID/Ethiopia HIV Epidemic Control Grants Family-focused HIV Prevention, Care and Treatment Services project implemented by Dugda CFCO
Position: OVC SERVICE SPECIALIST
Required Number: One (1)
Reports to: HIV Prevention, Care and Treatment Services project Coordinator
• Duty Station: Duty Station: Meki
Term of Employment: One year with possible extension based on performance
Salary: Birr 18,155.00 with an attractive benefit
Major Duties/Job Summary:-
BASIC FUNCTION OF POSITION
OVC SERVICE Specialist is a health/social professional and an expert in his/her field who takes part in the implementation of the OVC and health-related activities of the program.S/he Provides evidence-based technical advice; develops strategic approaches to learning and leveraging HIV/AIDS programs throughout the portfolio, within the OVC program. Family-Focused HIV prevention, Care, and Treatment project in meetings related to HIV/AIDS and OVC with the Woreda Bureaus, CCC, Community organizations, and different community structures.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide technical and programmatic oversight and support to the planning and implementation of OVC and health program activities of the FF HPCT services.
• Follow up the proper implementation of OVC components for Vulnerable groups
• Coordinate and Monitor the HIV/AIDS activities (HIV Testing and Counseling, referral and linkage, HIV treatment, adherence, viral load monitoring, etc.) Undertaken in collaboration with the Health Facilities,
• Provides on-site technical support to the project‘s field program implementation.
• Track progress against program descriptions, implementation plans, and work plans,
• Assess progress and barriers to achievement, recommend action for improvement or modifications to address problems, and documents and highlights results
• Provide technical guidance, and leadership to staff
• Provide technical support in establishing strong linkages and referral systems between the Community and the health facilities for suitable HIV prevention, care, treatment, and follow-up activities.
• Organize and lead the technical outreach with implementing partners regarding required and requested OVC and Health activities monitoring and reporting; collecting, managing, and analyzing data; and data quality assurance.
• Ensure that implementing, with Woreda Health Bureaus and other health sectors to achieve the program’s overall OVC and Health-related results.
• Monitoring of OVC and Health-related Services in Meki, Assela, and Batu
• Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Interested applicants should submit in person with the non-returnable application together with CV and Copies of a credential document to Dugda CFCO Main office Meki behind Telecommunication or with email address [email protected] within 10 days of the first appearance of this announcement for more information cell phone 0910005668 /0923719781
Education and Work Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in public health, nursing or social sciences with 5 years of experiences in OVC response. PEPFAR experience preferred.
• Demonstrated expertise in the substantive area of work and a good understanding of the evidence-base National and Global HIV/AIDS programming.
• Strong track record of HIV/AIDS programming, and proven ability to produce demonstrable technical and program results;
• Written & oral communication skills in A/Oromo, English, and Amharic is Mandatory
• Female Applicants are highly encouraged.
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||ETB 18155.00|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||ETB 18155.00|