- Prepares medications by reviewing and interpreting physician orders; detecting therapeutic incompatibilities.
- Dispenses medications by compounding, packaging, and labeling pharmaceuticals.
- Controls medications by monitoring drug therapies; advising interventions.
- Completes pharmacy operational requirements by organizing and directing technicians' work flow; verifying their preparation and labeling of pharmaceuticals; verifying order entries, charges, and inspections.
- Provides pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals; counseling patients on drug therapies.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
BSC Degree in Pharmacy and 1-2 years experience.
Must have renewed professional licence.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants can submit their CV through email address email@example.com or in person through the following address :
Bethzatha Hospital Administration office
Location:- Around Stadium
NB. Email applicants should write the position title on the subject line of their email. Otherwise their application should not be considered.