Salini Impregilo S.p.A, the EPC contractor of the Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam Project (GERDP), would like to invite qualified and experienced candidates for the following position;
: Pharmacy Technician / Junior Pharmacist
: Until filled
: Full Time/Permanent
: 23-35 years old
: Guba Woreda, Benishangual Gumuz Regional State (Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam Project). For those applicants that will be shortlisted for interview or practical test which will be carried out at the project site, located at Guba Woreda, transportation, accommodation and meal services will be provided.
· Proven experience as pharmacy technician
· Knowledge of medication and dosage measurement
· Knowledge of pharmacy law and medical terminology
· Excellent communication and patient care skills.
· Outstanding organizational skills.
· Reliable with a keen eye for detail.
· Successful completion of a pharmacy technician training
· Being licensed as a Pharmacy technician or Junior Pharmacist is a MUST.
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified applicants meeting the above minimum requirements can send their applications with their CV, education certificates and any other supporting documents to:
Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam Project
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Or Apply via e-mail to;
Share and send to your friends !