United Beverages Share Company is a subsidiary of United Africa Beverages, located in Ethiopia. We are an international brewer investing in Africa, with a franchise to manufacture and distribute of one of the top ten global brewery brands. We strive to be Africa’s fastest and largest brewer and employer. We exist to support Africa into accomplishing its social and business potential to the full; to see the continent through its growth and create a lasting positive effect on the communities we invest in.
United Beverages would like to invite qualified and competent applicants for Plant Administration Manager position.
Main Responsibilities :
- Ensure the security of complete brewery employees and premises
- Manage & Control brewery House Keeping and sustain cleanness
- Oversee Landscaping and gardening of the brewery
- Manage general corporate logistics operations for all UB’s staff including travel and accommodation
- Clinic Service management & liaison with local government agencies
- Job Requirements :
- Bachelor degree or above in Business Administration or related fields
ExperienceAbove 7 years of experience within a multinational corporation in a similar position
- How To Apply:
Interested applicants who are qualified should send their application letter including a CV and non-returnable copy of testimonial by e-mail or in person at United Beverages HQ with in ten working days form the date of the announcement.
- Please mention the title of post you'll apply clearly.
Office Location: United Beverage S.C. : Yetebaberut Building , Atlas to bole medhanealem road behind Sabon Hotel next to Dodi Mini Restaurant.
Email: HR@ubethiopia.comTelephone no: +251118787428