ABAYS TRADING PVT. LTD. CO
1ST POSITION: Production Supervisor (FOOD MANUFACTURING: ALMI PRODUCTS)
2ND POSITION: quality supervisor(FOOD MANUFACTURING: ALMI PRODUCTS)
Term of Employment: Full Time
Duty Station(s): Sululta, Factory Site
Report to: Operations Department
Salary & Benefits: Competitive
Application Deadline: july 13 2019 – july 20th 2019
Background of ABAYS TradingPlc
It is a private owned company which is primly engaged in ago processing and exports most of it products. While the processing plant is found in Sululta and the administrative office is located in Addis Ababa. This company is looking for well experienced Production Supervisor.
We are looking to fill the following position immediately
Key Objectives of the Position
Job-holder is responsible to administer the Production activities and ensure that all production are made at the optimal price within due date.
Duties and Responsibilities
The roles and responsibilities of Purchaser are the following, but not limited;
· Assigns work according to production needs; reviews, approves and drafts documents relevant to management of production activities;
· Issues recommendations on production organization and makes adjustments.
· Ensures supply of raw materials, components and other products for production;
· Checks equipment availability and operational status;
· Ensures production processes are carried out;
· Ensures workplace safety and proper management of waste and residual materials.
· Assists in hiring of production employees; integrates new hires;
· Coordinates production staff, employee rotation, and employee movement;
· Evaluates employee performance
· Collaborates on management processes and production processes
· Takes part in the validation of production equipment
· Participates in the training and development of the skills of production employees.
· Accurately evaluates achievement of production plan to objectives based on available resources.
· Assigns tasks to employees according to their skills and transmits documents on time.
· Reviews & approves production records, Writes, reviews, & approves documents relevant to management activities (procedures, deviations, work instructions, master files & validation reports).
· Accurately assesses problems, analyses and evaluates options and keeps deadlines.
· Makes sound recommendations to improve productivity, solutions to issues affecting quality, and health and safety.
· Rearranges production sequences according to planning needs and efficiently manages priorities.
· Diligently verifies availability of inventory, delivery and release dates of raw materials, components and product compliance.
· Carefully plans interventions on equipment or in production areas.
· Ensures equipment start-ups within required timelines and equipment availability.
· Ensures compliance of production lines, equipment and premises.
· Meticulously verifies documentation and work quality and approves critical production steps.
· Accurately measures performance throughout work shifts and carefully verifies corrections to problems.
· Ensures quality of production is maintained in keeping with costs and schedules.
· Properly monitors compliance with prevailing standards as well as any workplace accident or incident and safely manages waste and residual materials.
· In conjunction with human resources: selects candidates, participates in the interview planning process, and actively participates in interviews.
· Properly prepares documents for job entry and objectively describes work tasks, regulatory requirements, company policies, and expectations.
· Supports the team in order to meet objectives and established schedules.
· Mobilizes employees to maintain and improve processes and performances.
· Plans and facilitates team meetings and appropriately reassigns employees according to needs.
· Sets realistic short- and medium-term schedules & objectively evaluates employee performance.
· Makes relevant recommendations on achieving performance standards.
· Develops and monitors employee development plans.
· Develops, administers and monitors remedial action plan for poor performers, if applicable.
· Appropriately monitors the application of collective agreements and regulatory requirements.
· Assist and motivate the production team in achieving objectives; consolidate and optimize team skills;
· Instill creativity, greater participation, and problem-solving capabilities in employees;
· Foster a sense of community and respect among production-team members;
· Give constructive feedback to enhance performance; coach production team
· Proactive attitude towards negotiation and persuasion.
· Decision Making Ability
· Exhibits diplomacy, dynamism, and leadership.
· Effectively and clearly communication skills.
· Skill of achieving objectives and team building.
· Skill of team members motivating and stimulating.
· Skill of giving constructive feedback and develop team-member skills.
· Analyzes problems: data, discrepancies, causes, and consequences.
Education & qualification:
· Minimum Diploma or Bachelor Degree in any fields with 2-5 years work experience in a similar position and out of which 2 years as a Supervisor in the Food Industry.
*** FOOD MANUFACTURING QUALITY SUPERVISOR EXPERIENCE MANDATORY
**** FOOD MANUFACTURING PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR EXPERIENCE MANDATORY
How to Apply
ABAYS, Human Resource Department will invite all candidates meeting the required qualifications to send (i) an Application letter, (ii) Resume, and (iii) Copies of working (FOOD MANUFACTURING ) and educational credentials to email@example.com and include
“ Application for PRODUCTION Supervisor ” in the subject line.
“ Application for QUALITY Supervisor ” in the subject line.
NB. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.Application Deadline: 07/20/2019