Health Development and Anti Malaria Association (HDAMA) is a Civil Society Organization registered under the new civil society organizations proclamation No. 1113/2019. HDAMA envisions seeing a healthy society with sufficient livelihood opportunities and safer environment. Reducing the spread and impact of HIV/AIDS, improving community (including youth and adolescent) health and wellbeing, and reducing vulnerabilities and harms are the major strategic objectives of HDAMA. The major values and principles that HDAMA, as an organization, is devoted to promote are Accountability, Integrity, Transparency, Participation & Partnership, Volunteerism, Diversity and Environmental Care. HDAMA always have Gender equality, Safeguarding children, Disability inclusion and Environmental friendliness in mind
HDAMA is looking to hire competent and experienced professionals for the following vacant position for the School and Community Based SBCC Malaria Projects Implemented in partnership with USAID/PMI.
Term of Employment :
Reporting to :-
- Deputy Executive Director Director
Required qualification and experience
- BSc/MSc Degree in Public Health/Health Officer/BSc Nurse, MPH or in biology or related fields from a recognized university with a minimum of Six(6) years experience and three(3) years for MSc.
- Knowledge and expertise on SBCC related to MALARIA is compulsory
- Previous experience in managing social behavioral change communication Projects in NGO setting is desired.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with exceptional attention to details
- Good interpersonal communication and ability in building good spirit,
- Prior project management and coordination experience is advantageous.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and a commitment to and passion for HDAMA’S mission
- Punctuality, respect, accountability, collaboration, courage, building partnership, problem solving managing performance for success, innovation, planning and organizing.
How to Apply
Registration Deadline: – Registration is open for seven consecutive days from the date of announcement
Place of Registration:
Head office located in Kirkos Sub City, Wereda 8 Kebele 15 known as Kazanchis very close to Kirkos sub city police station previously known as 6 th police station
For further information, please contact HRMO with the following address : Phone: +251 11 557 5432 or +251 11 557 3923
Documents required: Application letter with CV & copies of supporting documents need to be submitted during application. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted in the recruitment process for further screening
Application Procedure: Interested applicants who meet the above requirements can apply in person or through the HDAMA email address: firstname.lastname@example.org