Chemonics International seeks a Project Coordinator to serve the Ethiopian Pharmaceuticals Supply Agency (EPSA) as the focal point and coordinator of the Pharmaceuticals Sector Transformation Plan (PSTP) workplans, activities, timelines and partners support for a 16-month assignment funded by the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria (the Global Fund). The EPSA is an Ethiopian Federal Government Agency responsible for the public-sector healthcare supply chain in the country, including forecasting, procurement, warehousing, and distribution of medicines, supplies, and medical equipment and the Project Manager will work within the Delivery Team.
This 16-month assignment will include a variety of deliverables including development and implementation of a comprehensive workplan and roadmap, tools for project technical and financial management and monitoring, leading stakeholder workshops, and continuous reporting, monitoring and analysis of project implementation status, including challenges and progress and areas in need of further investment.
The anticipated period of performance is the 1 st of September 2019 to the 31 st of December 2020. The Project Coordinator will be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia with extensive travel to all regions of Ethiopia. are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- Advanced degree in Project Management, Business Administration, IT or related field
- At least six years of experience in project development and team management
- Experience in the implementation and monitoring of transformational programs and use of project management information systems
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal; and comfort in client-facing roles
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking
- International experience or experience working with development partners within Ethiopia in the health sector, preferred
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification, PRINCE2 Practitioner Certification or equivalent qualification, preferred
- Ethiopian national, preferred
- Fluency in English
How to Apply
Please apply by emailing your CV and cover letter to GFEPSARecruit@chemonics.com no later than Thursday, August 15 th . Candidates will be reviewed on a rolling basis. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, age, or other legally protected characteristics.