|Company||:||General Job Post Account-16|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||Population Media Center|
|Job Title||:||Project Coordinator|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Monday, January 11, 2021|
|Application Deadline||:||Monday, January 18, 2021|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
Population Media Center
Position: Project Coordinator
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Coordinate project on Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) and Child Marriage (CM) in SNNP, Oromia, Somali, and Afar Regions; ensure effective and smooth implementation of project activities in compliance with the agreements made with partner organization(s).
• Design and develop monitoring and evaluation plan and scheduling for proper follow up and implementation of project activities. Break projects into doable actions and set timeframe and performance indicators.
• Coordinate/manage all core activities in collaboration with Regional Government Bureaus, CSOs; NGOs, media, and the likes to successfully implement and fulfil proposed activities as planned.
• Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives.
• Engage in the preparation and compilation of monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual project activity reports. Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports.
• Coordinate and participate in the preparation and dissemination of educational, promotional, capacity building trainings and awareness creation and SBCC materials for transmission or distribution to different target groups.
• Ensure standards and requirements are met during field surveys, data collection and recording information for the project.
• Support the radio talk show production on issues related to FGM and CM.
• When delegated participate in donors/ partner’s meeting and submit report on time.
• 10 support other PMC departments and programme staff on issues related to various programmes/projects under implementation.
• Perform other related activities when assigned by his/her supervisors.
– Salary: Based on the organization scale
– Duty Station: Addis Ababa with frequent travels to project sites
How to Apply:
• Please apply and send supportive documents online through the following email addresses [email protected] until January 18, 2021.
• Education: Advanced degrees in Public Health (MPH) or Social Sciences (MA).
• Experiences: Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role, experience in project management, from conception to delivery. Past experiences in project coordination field work community mobilization, research, monitoring & evaluation, or related fields in an NGO environment.
• Special Skills: Good communication skills; teamwork, skills; excellent report writing, basic computer and software applications.
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|