African Network for the Prevention and Protection against Child Abuse and Neglect (ANPPCAN) – Ethiopia is an Local Civil Societuy Organization re-registered with the Federal Agency fo Civil Society Organizations under registration number 0385 and working on Child Protection. ANPPCAN-Ethiopia is going to implement a USAID/PEPFAR funded project called “Family Focused HIV Prevention, Care and Treatment Services” and Gondar town, Metema, Dabat and Debark Woredas of Amhara Regional State in Collaboration with Amhara Development Association (ADA). Hence, ANPPCAN- Ethiopia invites competent and interested applicants to applay for the following positions
Terms of Employment: One year Contract with possibility of extension
Roles and Responssibilities: The Project Manager is responsible for coordinating, planning, monitoring, and the overall program activities. Besides, the Projject Manager will have overall responsibility for the management of all program activities and staff and for reporting to ADA. The Project Manager will serve as representative of the program. He/she should embraces the objectives for the program and effectively manage available financial and human resources to make that objectives a reality.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- MA/MSC, BA degree in Public Health, social sciences, or related fields with a minimum of 6/8 years of progressive program coordinating experience in similar settings respectively; at least 4 years of experience on HIV/AIDS program/program coordination and related works; and experience of PEPFAR/ USAID funded programs for HIV/AIDS programs is required.
- Supervisory knowledge, skill and understanding of the National and Global Health Agenda, including an AIDS-free generation, the UNAIDS 95 /95/95 goals, and its targets of Ending HIV by 2030.
- Experience working with key stakeholders and different like-minded partners
Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills in English,
including good writing.
- Strong technical support and program management, monitoring & evaluation skills.
- Ability to represent his/her organization and with a wide range of audiences and to communicate with different stakeholders, including USAID, government, target communities etc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants fulfilling requirements for the above mentioned positions should send non-returnable copies of the following documents: CV, copies of Degree and Work experience certificates and related testimonies with 3 references. Applicants have to mention the Positions they would like to apply for clearly in their cover letter. Telephone number of the applicant should be stated on the application. Please send your application to [email protected] or in person to the following address within 7 consecutive days from the date of the announcement.
ANPPCAN-Ethiopia Gondar Project Office, near Walya Capra Hotel
ANPPCAN-Ethiopia, Gondar project Office, P.o.Box 1265, Gondar
For further information, it is possible to call to phone number 0918703397
- Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Women are highly encouraged to apply
ANPPCAN-Ethiopia, North Gondar Project Office