- Company: Retina Pharmaceuticals
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Addis Ababa Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare/Medical Jobs in Ethiopia
Retina Pharmaceuticals is non-political, non-religious, non-racial import Trade Company registered as Proc. No 980/2016 mainly working on Medical Equipment’s and pharmaceuticals Product. Retina Pharmaceuticals is focusing on the distribution of quality Medical products in the country with the great attention of improving the service interruption due to equipment down and stock out and also works to insure the delivery of quality diagnostic result for those tests done by equipment’s imported and distributed through retina pharmaceuticals.
The Project Manager position is to provide technical and professional support in the area of medical Laboratory equipment placement implementation in the territory of Ethiopia. S/he also provide technical support, and guidance to key customers and all responsible during the implementation of the placement project. Responds to customer or in-house requests for information and assistance.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Provides technical and professional supports in the area of Medical laboratory equipment placement in the Ethiopia,
- Work closely with PFSA, EPI, FMoH and Custom, FMHACA and Customers on activities related to Medical laboratory Clinical chemistry analyzers placement project role out as per code of conduct of the supplier and law of the land.
- Monitor the import process of equipment’s and reagents as per the demand in the country.
- Insure sufficient training is provided for end user for proper equipment operation.
- Insure the utilization of the service in the in each facility.
- Facilitate the supply and administration of logistical needs for the project implementation
- Ensures effective implementation of the project activities as per the set plan of action.
- Supervises project activities, which includes tracking of project activity.
- Prepares monthly/quarterly progress reports and submits to Project Coordinator;
- Participate in different meetings related with the placement project.
- Prepares monthly/quarterly progress reports and submits to General Manager of Retina pharmaceuticals;
- Coordinate Monthly update meeting for the management team of the Company
- BA or MSC in project management with Medical back ground [MD, MPH, Laboratory or other health related back ground]with more than 5years’ experience.
- Experience in working with multi-international companies or NGO experience with project management is preferable.
- Language proficiency in written and spoken English;
- Computer literacy in MS-Word, Excel;
- Interpersonal communication and report writing skills;
- Firm belief in teamwork, gender equality.
- Participatory approach.
- Competent in project designing and management
- Willing for frequent travel.
- Free of any Corruption.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are required to send their applications letter, copies of their credentials, CV with at least two references through email: – firstname.lastname@example.org not later than June 17/2019.
Tel (Off): +251-118-218121
Documents received will not be returned. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.