- Manage project development from its inception.
- Prepare budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
- Develop operational plans and associated communications documents.
- Lead and participate in formative and summative assessments.
- Facilitate and monitor project executions.
- Facilitate trainings and discussion forums.
- Closely work with supervisors and organizational management serving as project focal person.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team and involved parties throughout project life cycle.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Initiate and conduct baseline, Midterm and Terminal Project evaluations.
- Monitor and evaluate the project execution on regular basis with standard M& E tools.
- Two (2)
- One year with possibility of extension based on performance
- First Degree or Master’s Degree in Public Health, Population Studies, Psychology, Special Needs, Statistics, Management or in other related fields obtained from recognized university/institution,
- Proven competence in writing an excellent project proposals and grants,
- Minimum of three years proven experience in an NGO setting especially in the field of reproductive health and special needs/disability,
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; great in both English and Amharic written and verbal communications,
- Ability to work in team and produce excellent results,
- Excellent word and data processing skills (Word, Excel, SPSS, etc.)
How to Apply