Quadrant Investment PLC brings a fresh and innovative approach to logistic services, acting as liaison between our customer and their clients. We work closely with our customers to fully understand their business and Logistic needs and their expectations in order to provide optimum value and support.
The Site Administrator performs administrative tasks on a project including field purchasing, electronic time keeping, overseeing the site hire in process, completing hiring and termination forms, completing weekly cost summaries, internal and customer reporting as required, and completing weekly progress reports.
This position is located at construction job sites in the Debire Birhan. Job site locations may vary and will require candidate to remain at job site for extended periods of time.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- The administrator various subordinate supervisors and assigned employees. Responsibilities may include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- This position provides management and oversight of an assigned group of site activities.
- Function as a primary resource for camp Food Service and Housekeeping employees within assigned unit. Will function as a backup resource for other areas as requested.
- Responsible for delivering and tracking performance within assigned area to meet key performance indicators.
- Responsible for coaching and developing employees within the site with the framework of formal coaching and succession planning. Responsible for facilitating and supporting a “Team” relationship dynamic within the working area.
- Establishes and implements an organized system of supervision and formal operating procedures.
- Ensures all assigned activities comply with sound business practices. Monitors and ensures compliance with all appropriate regulatory requirements.
- Meets with clients/customers to maintain business relationships, market services and products, also resolve problems and keep open all forms of communications.
- Leads, directs and communicates with staff to keep them informed and motivated. Ensures that the responsibilities, authorities, and accountability of all assigned employees are defined and understood.
- Assign tasks to workers and inspects completed work for conformance to standards.
- Approves assigned area's weekly paperwork, supply orders and monthly inventories to stay within budget expenditures. Assists in Developing menus and staff training programs.
- Supports an active and comprehensive safety program.
- Consistently demonstrates remarkable skills in structuring assigned activities, management teamwork, communications, and operational efficiencies, handling of changing business needs, decision making and problem solving skills.
- Willingness to promote Quadrant core values.
- Plan direct coordinate support service activities of the camp
- Follow MOB and register every day.
- Handle petty cash fund and Prepare petty cash request and report form.
- In collaboration with concerned department, participate in the preparation of financial plans, budgets for camp operation.
- Provide site Office management with financial and administrative reports (monthly & quarterly) to assists in decision-making.
- Ensure that the assets of the organization at Juniper site are properly managed and conduct stock inventory regularly.
- Check the correctness of the material requests and approve the issuance of materials for the stores to the requesting unit.
- Ensure that all employment contracts are in line with the Ethiopian labor law.
- Develops central filing system and make sure that the office documents and personnel file are properly filed and kept.
- Supervise the arrangement of accommodation for staff and other guests
- Facilitate the procurement of food item supplies, material, equipment required for the work.
- Follow up of maintenance and coordination of office compound
- Carry out all activities related to Human resource management.
- Plan, organize, coordinate and monitor the activities of all the stores.
- Checks and controls inputs, food goods, empty containers and all other purchased items are to the standard, no wastage, no breakage and are to the specifications.
- Ensure that all goods are packed safely and segregated according to their nature.
- Ensure receipt of goods is in good order as described on the purchase order & requisition ensuring relevant technical advice for receiving goods of specific technical nature
- Organize the loading/unloading of store goods when dispatching to projects
- Ensures that the stores have minimum stock level and forward purchase requisitions.
- Confirms the items type and amount that exists in the stores.
- Checks the purchase requisitions from each department is budgeted or approved.
- Facilitates the arrangement of the stores, the office room’s equipment’s stationeries and working documents to the store workers on time.
- Ensures that raw materials, finished products &other materials are received by GRV and issued by the issue voucher (IV).
- Makes sure that the stores are organized in order and kept safe and secured.
- Ensure all health, safety and security precautions by all people involved in the store.
- Ensure that there is no unauthorized access to the store and the store area is smoke free.
- Looks into the stock level and prepares purchase requisition on time for the purchase of goods and equipment.
- Perform other duties assigned by the Operation Manager.
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills are required.
- Highly organized and ability to multitask.
- Must be computer literate and be able to communicate effectively by both written and oral means.
Skills and Education
- Preferred BA degree in any field.
- 2-3 years in an administrative role.
- Driving license is preferable.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are invited to send their cv and copies of relevant documents through the following address within 7 consecutive days from the first date of this announcement.
For further information please contact us on: +251 116-62-21-11
Only short listed applicants will be contacted