1. About ABH
Founded in 2007, ABH Services PLC (also called ABH Partners by trade name) is a leading consultancy and human resources sourcing management firm in Ethiopia with over eleven years of experience in supporting the implementation of development programs and projects. ABH exists to fuel synergistic societal growth by harnessing local knowledge and international standard. Dedicated to the betterment of societal development, technical assistance, and knowledge management, ABH has gained credibility and industry experience in the development sector in general and the public health sphere of Ethiopia in particular. ABH focuses on knowledge management as the enabler and cross-cutting theme across its four major service lines or core competencies: Consultancy , Survey Management, Training, and Implementation of Projects and Programs.
The National Election Board of Ethiopia (NEBE), re-established by proclamation No. 1133/2011, is the constitutionally mandated body to conduct elections, organize referendum and regulate political parties in Ethiopia. NEBE is undergoing institutional reform to enhance its credibility and capacity and conduct free, impartial, and credible elections. Through the support of the United Nations Development Program (UNDP), NEBE has contracted ABH Partners to provide human resource recruitment and management services. To assist this recruitment process, ABH would like to hire Individual Consultants of the HR profession and accordingly invites applicants who meet the below requirements to apply for the position of Recruitment Coordinator .
2. Job Description
· JOB ID: ABH-001-RO
· Purpose To coordinate, facilitate and handle the recruitment of employees to NEBE
· Location : At selected zonal locations in the following Regions and Administrative Cities: Afar, Gambella, Benishangul Gumuz, Amhara, Somali, Harari, Dire Dawa, Amhara, Tigray, Addis Abeba, SNNPR, Sidama.
· Required number: 72
· Duration : One Month and Half
· Reporting to : ABH Partners PLC Head Office
2.1 General Duties and Responsibilities:
The Recruiting Coordinator is responsible for assisting the recruitment/talent acquisition methods and strategies to meet NEBE’s workforce needs and goals.
2.2 Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assist in identifying key recruiting KPIs
2. Undertaking the initial screening of applicants
3. Read through resumes and find highly qualified people
4. Conduct interviews and propose their recommendation
5. Deliver regular report to Head Office/Assigned Supervisor to provide accurate information
6. Builds and maintains effective liaison with relevant operational teams
2.3 Core Skills:
1. Technological proficiency
2. Organizational skills
3. Ability to work collaboratively
4. Comfortable in multi-tasking
5. Robust clerical skill
6. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
2.4 Working Conditions:
· Possibility of frequent travel
3. Educational Background and Experience :
· BA or above in Human Resource Management and related fields; and/or BSC or above in IT and related fields.
· 1 year or above work experience in related areas.
How to Apply
Interested and Qualified applicants can submit only their updated CV via email to jobs @abhpartners.com by stating the position, region and you are applying for on the subject email.
Female applicants are highly encouraged to apply.
Note: Please describe your Current address (Zone and Woreda) on your CV.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: December 27, 2020