- Participate in the preparation of the material equipment and drugs for the consultation day
- Assisting the Mobile Medical Unity medical staff as needed
- Ensure growth monitoring following DoH and International protocols
- Assist the doctor in the management of the referral cases
- Provide health education following to the protocols and key messages when needed.
- Verify that the medical prescription are readable, dated and signed
- Record accurately for each area, on a timely manner, the personal and health related data on the health card
- Ensure an oral handover at every team changeover, draw attention to any notable events during the shift
Education / Experience Needed
- Licensed Nurse with Bachelor of Nursing or diploma of nursing. Must have valid Nurse Registration document.
- At least 2 Years practice as a Registrar Nurse( Hospital, Private Pharmacy, NGO)
- Good Communication and analytical skills
- Understanding of the West Guji medical system, and with reference to services available at different types of facility and the referral system.
- Ability to work in unstable circumstances.
- Positive and professional attitude, ability to organize, maintain, and prioritize work under pressure in challenging environments.
How to ApplyInterested applicants can send ONLY updated CV (maximum of 3 pages) and application letter (one Page only) no later than May 28,2021 to [email protected] . Please write the position title you are applying for in the email subject line, '' registered Nurse"