Dashen Breweries is a major player in the rapidly developing Ethiopian Brewery market. Our Vision is to be Ethiopia’s Number One Brewing Company and our Purpose is to “Delight Consumers, Enrich Communities and Enhance Ethiopian’s Progress”.
Our flagship Brand, Dashen is renowned for its great taste and quality. In addition to our Brewery in Gondar, we built a new leading edge Brewery at DebreBirhan, the first of its kind in Africa. Given the continued growth and future expansion of Dashen Breweries, the following opportunities exist.
To support marketing & business planning & decision-making through identifying information need; carrying out research where required, using qualitative and quantitative methodologies; analyzing research results & data to provide actionable insights.
Consumer & customer insight
- Assist the marketing team in identifying information need.
- Manage all continuous ad hoc research studies, from brief to final report, on budget and on time.
- Analyze data and information received from different sources to collate findings into actionable insights for marketing planning.
- Provide results reports, executive summaries and presentations for the marketing team, other DBSC functions, DBSC management and the board.
Brand health, activity and competitor monitoring
- Monitor attitudes, behaviors, trends and market landscape.
- Recommend tracking processes with which to assess the impact of brand activities.
- Analyze data and information received & assist the Brands team with the production of regular brand health and competitor reports.
Project lead new and old product development(Innovation)
- Provide rationales, volume estimates and outline financial analyses for concepts, to underpin opportunity identification & prioritization.
- Identify the internal and external resources required for each project and lead cross- functional project teams, from project brief to outline launch plan.
- Produce project timetables and project documentation as required.
- Assist the Marketing Manager Brands, with the production of a Brand standards manual/Brand book for each new brand developed.
- Monitor and report on the approved research budget across the Brands portfolio and budgets allocated to new and old product development.
Required qualification and experience
- MA/BA Degree in Marketing, Sales, Business Management, Economics
- 6yrs working experience as a Research/Insight Manager in the Marketing department in a reputable company, ideally FMCG of which 2 years’ in managerial position.
Key competency & behavioral skill
- High level of commercial and business understanding
- Ability to analyze report
- Sound knowledge of the local and international beer industry
- Excellent marketing competence
- Strong analytical , verbal and written ability
- Excellent research and innovation competency
- Strong analytical, verbal and written ability
How to Apply
Interested applicants who met the MINIMUM requirements should send their application and CV to the following address, from Aug 13-20, 2019 only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted.
Qualified Female applicants are highly encouraged.
Dashen Brewery Share Company,
Gondar and Debrebrehan Plants
Wello Sefer, Ambasel Building 2 nd floor
E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention the Title of the position you applied for on the subject line of your email.